is it wrong?
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

first day

5 partecipanti

Andare in basso

first day Empty first day

Messaggio  condor Sab Dic 29, 2007 1:40 am

today I met most of Fabio's friends, their really nice! In the beginning I was shy, I was worried by talking with new people, because I still have some difficulties finding words, and making others understand me! but after fist difficulties, we all entered in a big shop, guys went in men's part, a girl asked me if I wanted to go with her, and then I went. Fabio asked me: "are you sure, do you want to go with them?" and then I said: "yes, what's the matter?" and then he said to this girl that I needed to speak... so I went with her and other girls, they're really nice! Fabio was really happy I took my way, instead of staying always with him..and I did...
there was even a guy from Belgium, it was easy to talk with him! really good day the first day! bounce
now I'm so tired, I slept only three hours in two nights! I'm going to bed guys... kisses, thank you for your moral support!
condor
condor
Tequila Bum-Bum
Tequila Bum-Bum

Numero di messaggi : 200
Localizzazione : London

http://www.theforumsite.com/users/condor

Torna in alto Andare in basso

first day Empty Re: first day

Messaggio  buby Sab Dic 29, 2007 4:33 pm

wow i think the first day was really good Smile i'm happy for you....i hope the following days will be the same or even better!!! did you start sightseeing the city?? with prof Rossi it wasn't so good....as you eventually imagine Very Happy !!! i hope i would have the possibility to come and meet you in London...but i think it's a hard thing to organize!!! especially because my parents are also paying for my university....and they'll pay for my probable month in China!!!!.....but.....i still hope Very Happy !!!! xxx kisses from Lugo (the most black hole in the whole italy....as you know XD ) !!!!

Buby
buby
buby
vodka-lemon
vodka-lemon

Numero di messaggi : 62
Localizzazione : Lugo

http://www.giovanniallevi.forumfree.net

Messaggio  -Die- Sab Dic 29, 2007 7:41 pm

dear condor, form me is hard to write only in english, but for you I do this and more again.
Well, I read that your firt day in London was a great day, but your parents?and your brothers? Did you see them or not?
Now i tell you about our last friday. We(me,one,sara,laura,basilio,nicola,buby,piu quelli di giapponese) went to Tequila and we met "the Missi" (do you remember?) and she asked me " is condor going to london?" and I "condo IS in london, now". Oh, condor, you are in London! do you realize this? I can't...it's so strange...
Kisses

sorry for my english...
-Die-
-Die-
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 243
Localizzazione : M.L.

https://dieandwrong.forumattivo.com

Messaggio  il febo Sab Dic 29, 2007 8:35 pm

There is too much of english for my brain............... Sleep

il febo
giotto
giotto

Numero di messaggi : 19

Messaggio  condor Dom Dic 30, 2007 3:57 am

thank u guys, you're so good with me, second day:worst than first, it's always more difficult, speaking is not like writing, I really have a sort of a block in speaking with fabio's father: Steeve. I feel really stressed!
it will be really difficult when fabio'll go. i know that, but i have to repeat myself i'm just going to do that and that i can do that!
i'm so much confused.... I need you more than i supposed to.
now, i'll tell u about today: we went out with george and stephan, in camden! it is really cool, but i didn't talk so much like yesterday. tomorrow i'll stay with my parents and see the science museum with them... I'll be fine, i hope...
all right, now, what can i say.... tonight we watched a film together and then talked, i know i need to talk more, fabio knows, he's really helping me, thank's fabio!
bye guys, xxx from london
ps today it was sunny! beautiful!
condor
condor
Tequila Bum-Bum
Tequila Bum-Bum

Messaggio  -Die- Dom Dic 30, 2007 8:31 pm

I remember my first conversation in the airport of dublin; Febo was in the toilette and I was reading my map (mappa) when a strange woman started speaking with me; I saw her like she was a monster, i did not understand nothing! Next she took my map and she linked a village, virginia, where lives her sister and where in the past there was a king ecc...she told me a sort of legend about virginia...but i don't remember this legend... It was the most difficult conversation of my life! Well, in the end of my travel in Ireland I visited virginia that is only a small village near a lake!

Well, about you, my dear condor, i can say only: forza e coraggio... all'arrembaggio!
I'm sorry to write in italian this slogan, but in english it isn't the same thing!

kisses, my dear condor, kisses.
-Die-
-Die-
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 243
Localizzazione : M.L.

https://dieandwrong.forumattivo.com

Messaggio  condor Lun Dic 31, 2007 12:10 am

yeah, i know i can do this...
today for the first time, i went on my own in the city, met my parents and then i stayed with them for all day...
that was grate... fabio's not here, he's landpartying..... and i'm just writing you in steeve's office..
george asked me if i was coming with him at a concert in camden town, but im too tired....
im reading somethin and then going to bed... yeah, night guys!
condor
condor
Tequila Bum-Bum
Tequila Bum-Bum

Messaggio  Yaki Lun Dic 31, 2007 2:06 am

Condor! 'm so sorry of not coming greeting u..but i forgot i had a visit..so i had to go.

I hope u will like london, i did a lot this summer the week i stayed here.. Smile

I'm also happy u can stay in contact with us with this forum (the great, susprising Die's idea Cool )

PS: Camden town is beautiful ( I love you ) ...if you want to eat some oriental food go to the fast food that's in front of the bigger market..that's great Wink
And go to St.James park, it's beautiful =)

Yaki
vodka-lemon
vodka-lemon

Numero di messaggi : 71

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato